We’re making communication easier, faster and more effective
I’m pleased to advise that we’ve introduced a new service – ‘School Gateway’. This means that we can share information with parents more quickly via email, text, online and smartphone app. It will also save parents – and the school – time and money.
As part of our ongoing drive to help parents stay informed of what’s happening at school, we’re using School Gateway – a website and smartphone app that shows information relating to your child(ren)
You will also be able to make payments via debit and credit card, and give online consent for activities such as school trips.
What you need to do now
Activate your School Gateway account. It’s quick and easy to do. All you need are your email address and mobile number that school holds on record for you.
Download the app: If you have a smartphone, please download School Gateway from your app store (Android and iPhone). The app shows the same information as the website PLUS you can message the school for FREE – this will also save the school money when we send you a text message.
If you’re having trouble logging in, it may be because school doesn’t have your current email and mobile phone number on record. Please call school and we’ll update the details on our system.
In order to view this information you will need to register for a School Gateway account – This can be done via www.schoolgateway.com or via the School Gateway app
- Upon registration you will be asked to enter your email address and mobile number. The school will use the email address and mobile number that we hold for the Priority one contact(s). If you are not certain that we have your correct details, please use the reply slip provided
- To register via the School Gateway website, go to www.schoolgateway.com and select the “New User” tab; enter your email address and mobile number that we have on record for you. Select Send PIN and a PIN number will be text to your mobile phone
- To register using the School Gateway smartphone app, go to your app store and search for “School Gateway” or navigate to www.schoolgateway.com/apple or www.schoolgateway.com/android on your phone and download the app
- Once downloaded, select the “I’m a New User” button; enter your email address and mobile number that we have on record for you. Select Send PIN and a PIN number will be text to your mobile phone
- Log in with your email address and the PIN, your account is now active and you will receive instant notifications of any new information in your notifications bar
- If you change your contact details please let the school know as soon as possible- you can check and send us an update via the “About Me” section
Category: Information , News