The Leaders, Governors and staff of Trentham High School, Priory C of E Primary School and Ash Green Primary School are working together in the Trentham Learning Partnership.
Why are we doing this?
There is a joint commitment from all 3 schools to make sure that we provide:
- the best possible learning opportunities for pupils, share good practice and shape improvements in the Trentham area. By working together we can ensure that there is effective transition and continued good levels of achievement for all students.
- cross-school-phase learning opportunities for our students in order to develop their skills, knowledge and personal development.
- Good opportunities to foster positive relationships with parents/carers and a strong sense of community.
There are already a wide range of activities planned for pupils/students including:
- New learning experiences in English, Maths, Science and Foreign Languages
- Opportunities to develop ICT skills via the Stoke Regional Apple Training Centre, based at Trentham High School.
- The joint school Councils will be producing a termly TLP newsletter to update the community on events that have occurred during the term
- A year 5 transition day as well as a year 6 day in the summer term